CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The greatest love stories ever told begine with "I DO"

The greatest love stories ever told begine with "I DO"

Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's almost here!

30 more day's till we leave. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!! I truly wish it was tomorrow. I am all done with most of things. Tux's still need to be ordered and the last min stuff when we get down there is all that's really left. We are leaving on Wed and are going to show the girls Fremont Street!! They have never seen it so it should be a neat experience for them to see the craziness of down town Vegas. Then Thursday we are taking them to the aquarium in the morning then dropping them off with Grandma and Grandpa. Then Chad and I will go and finish up all the wedding details. By this point Keagyn should have arrived with Grandma Rhonda and Aunt Nishy!!!! Her first plain ride and I will miss it but I'm excited that we don't have to drive with her :) Then after all of that fun stuff we are going to take the kids on the New York New York Roller Coaster!!! They are way excited about that. Then the boys are going to go have there "HANG OVER" night lol. And me and the "Adult" Ladies are going to go play!! And then it's the BIG day!!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly wait. It is going to be so neat seeing everything finely come together instead of just having this vision in my head. My bridals are back and they turned out absolutely amazing. I don't mean to sound coincided but I don't think I have been more beautiful then that day. And I know I am going to make Chad's jaw drop when he see's me walk down that isle! Well that's enough rambling! Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.