CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The greatest love stories ever told begine with "I DO"

The greatest love stories ever told begine with "I DO"

Friday, January 7, 2011

It's offical!

Now that all the hussel and bussel of the holidays are over, and the birthdays are almost over it's time to get serious about the wedding planning. All of the big things are done, Now it's just those tedious little things that I am not looking forward to. I have always pictured my wedding and have always wanted to get married until it finally came. Don't get me wrong, I DO want to get married, I just thought that I would be more into planning this wedding. It's not hard or anything just a new experience.

I picked up my dress on Wednesday along with TaNisha, Hannah and Shelby's now all that's left for attire is the shoes!!! And accessories. We do need to get Keagyn's and Chad's ordered soon cause it takes so dang long.

I really am excited to go and have fun and have all of our family there to watch us finally bring our families together! Chad really is the most amazing man and he puts of with a lot of crap from me and for that I am very thankful for him!!!

Here's to motivation and the umph to finally get my butt in gear lol

Happy New Years everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.