Relationships are hard. But totally worth it. Every relationship has its ups and its down, but I think its those downs that really make your relationship strong. If you can make it threw the bad times you can make it threw anything.
Chad and I very rairly fight but when we do the house is very quiet. We do not talk to each other what so ever and we for sure don't even like being in the same room as each other. But not very long one of us is coming to the other saying sorry.
It has for sure been a rough road to where we are today but I really don't think I would have had it any other way. We are allot stronger than we ever thought we could be.
Chad is my world and I don't know what I would do with out him in my life. He is my morning, noon, and night! He is the BEST provider for our family.
I love you Chad with all of my heart! You are MR. AMAZING :)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.